Work with the best in natural health care!
Are you interested in working with a great team that has fun helping people get well? We have a well established wellness/chiropractic office in the Muskego area with a healing atmosphere, great patients, wonderful doctors, and friendly and efficient staff. We are looking for the right person to join us as a massage therapist.
Do any or all of the following apply to you?
· Licensed, experienced, and skilled massage therapist
· Excellent patient service skills — able to create and maintain a high degree of rapport.
· Knowledge of and skill in numerous massage modalities, including Swedish & Deep Tissue Massage.
· Chiropractic experience
· Chiropractic advocate
· Personally health and fitness oriented
· High energy
· Like working as an upbeat member of a positive team
· Customer service or sales experience
· Want to see more people healthier
· Organized and efficient
Responsibilities (some of the key duties)
· Provide professional therapeutic massage in a caring manner
· Keep patients on their massage treatment program
· Work with doctor and staff to educate patient on general health and chiropractic in particular
· Provide information on wellness solutions and supplements
· Work with doctor and office to promote general clinic services both in and out of the office
· Work with doctors to help patients get the care they need
The position is part time. We are looking for someone to work an afternoon or two M,W,F, or work mornings and afternoons on these days, including one Saturday morning a month. As an employee, you will have your own dedicated room.
Pay is between $15 – 20/hour with additional increases and bonuses available. Also receive complimentary wellness care and products and supplements at cost.
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com