Website Massage Envy
- Perform professional quality, therapeutic massage, within scope of practice and licensing.
- Must follow Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member/guests individual needs.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Hour pay plus tips
- 401K matching
- Employee massages at a free or reduced cost
- Free Continuing Education
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion
- Have and maintain a current license in Massage Therapy issued by the state of Wisconsin, liability insurance, and CPR certification.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness, meet minimum state requirements for licensing renewal.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a daily basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality
If you’re ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can’t wait to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit franchisecareers-massageenvy.icims.com.