Website Mahalo Massage NYC
Mahalo Massage NYC engages in conversation through therapeutic touch. We look, listen and feel how the body is held to gain insight to the issues expressed. This is not just a treatment of the symptom of pain but an opportunity to address the root cause for effective results. We strive to encourage the development of mind-body connection to promote self-healing and awareness. We are a small and growing massage business looking for team-oriented LMTs, passionate about health and working with people. We are looking for thoughtful, well-kept, self-sufficient LMTs who can engage in lasting, long-term client-care relationships.
Hours are part time. We are specifically looking for Sunday daytime, Friday afternoon/evening, and Monday afternoon/evening. Therapists have the ability to set their own schedule, but must be able to do a minimum of two days a week on call in six hour shifts.
- Checking in and out of client and perform intake interview
- Maintain client progress notes
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance of self
- Maintain office and create a hygienic and safe setting for clients
- Prepare supplies and materials as required
- Attend once-monthly team meetings
- Must have New York State License and proof of malpractice insurance.
- At least two years of previous customer service experience (in any field) is required.
- We’re located in Union Square. Must be able to travel to Union Square within at most an hour. Or be on call while close by.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and body mechanics is required. Deep tissue and Swedish technique required. Prenatal massage certification a plus.
Please send resume as PDF to email@example.com .
If resume is accepted, there will be a questionnaire to follow.
Starting salary: $50/hour with potential for increase
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org