Website Aspirus Medford Hospital
One of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for competency in providing massage in a variety of health settings, including, but not limited to outpatient therapy, assisted living, long-term care, business and industry, chemo/infusion, family birth center, and med/surg acute care. This position is responsible for daily documentation or verification of visit, scheduling, setting-up and clean-up of treatment area for infection control, developing rapport with clients, clinicians, employees, and providers. The Massage Therapist position has specific tasks that may vary, while the general responsibilities include:
- The therapist is accountable to productivity and personal and professional growth.
Must abide by professional code of ethics, state and national regulations, and organization/departmental policies.
- Should possess the skills to be adaptable to a dynamic team environment and open to the idea of developing, promoting, and performing new programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
- Performs direct patient care and evidence-based practice in a safe, ethical, and legal manner.
This position is benefit eligible including; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Aspirus also offers a company matched retirement plan and paid time off (PTO).
LOCATION: Medford, WI – Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from an accredited university or technical college with successful completion (or pending completion) of National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- Degree in Massage Therapy is required.
- Licensed in or Pending Licensure in the State of Wisconsin is required by date of hire.
- Current BLS certification/CPR is required.
- Specialty Certifications or Advanced Training preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org